This position works closely with the scheduling department to convert artwork for orders to programs to ensure timely production of domestic socks.
– Converting Artwork into Hosiery knitting software
– Work with knitting team to fine tune artwork conversions
– Change programing as needed
– Digital filing
– Other duties as assigned
– High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
– Adequate computer skills in graphics programs and computer navigation
– Ability to multi-task
– Effective communication skills (verbal and written) required with ability to work in a
team environment and receive work direction from various staff members
– Tremendous attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and excellent
organizational and follow-up skills
– Must be highly organized
Apply Now to be an FBF Originals Conversions Assistant!