This position serves as the focal point where sales orders are received and processed. The COS is the liaison between the Company, including the Key Account Managers, and the customers as well as any outside sales representatives.
- Data entry
- Receive Sales Orders and or changes for input into the system
- Scrubs orders received from Key Account Manager/ Customer
- verify ship date
- quantities ordered (minimums)
- verify pricing on each order
- determine if order is a reorder, stock or custom item
- Works with Global Planner to determine where product is going to be produced, if custom order or reorder
- Works with Vendor Compliance Manager to determine how product is to be made based on requirements of customer, including how product is to be shipped.
- Manages and maintains items in system, data integrity (correct description and royalty)
- Manages and maintains orders in system, based on ship dates and priorities of shipments and communicating that information to the Key Account Manager and customer, when appropriate.
- Works directly with Key Account Manager and customers to ensure that correct product is delivered to the right place, at the right time
- Assists customers with product inquiries
- Works with Art, Customer and Key Account Managers to execute custom programs
- Ensures orders are shipped correctly and on time
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2 years of experience in customer service, sales administration, and/or data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Our company has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K Retirement Plans are all offered to full time employees.
- Full & part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours unpaid time off after a 30 day probationary period.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment.
- All Full Time Employee receive $15,000 Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment.
Apply Now to be an FBF Originals Customer Order Specialist!
Customer Order Specialist