- Operate forklift or other hand truck
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience operating powered forklift
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment an asset
- Proficient in mathematics
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Our company has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance Plans, and 401K Retirement Plans are offered to full time employees.
- Full & part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours unpaid time off after a 30-day probationary period.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment.
- All Full Time Employee receive $15,000 Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment.
The qualifications, primary responsibilities and skill requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will”.
It is FBF Originals policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, smoking, military service status or any other protected status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, voting, jury service or court attendance.