Responsible for set up, operation and light maintenance of knitting machines for optimal production capacity and output of first quality product with minimized downtime.
- Operate 9 or more knitting machines
- Pull yarn for orders and keep machines stocked
- Set up machines including changing yarn and selecting correct programs for orders
- Inspect socks to ensure 1st quality product
- Knowledgeable about all raw materials necessary for producing various styles
- Self-disciplined to assess quality of own production and work
- Work with sense of urgency to hit production goals while maintaining quality output
- Keep work area and machines clean, neat and in working order
- Ensure machines and work area are ready for the next shift
- Ability to work on your feet for a minimum of 8 hours in a fast paced environment
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Fine motor skills and good vision, preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Effective time management skills
- Problem-Solving ability using analytical thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Willingness to help others and work as a team
- One-on-one on the job training provided for 6 to 8 weeks.
Our company has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans, and 401K Retirement Plans are all offered to full time employees.
- Full-time and part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours unpaid time off after a 30 day probationary period.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment.
- All Full Time Employee receive $15,000 Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment.
The qualifications, primary responsibilities and skill requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will”. It is FBF Originals policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, smoking, military service status or any other protected status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, voting, jury service or court attendance.
Apply Now to be an FBF Originals Machine Operator!