Making any necessary adjustments to production floor with personnel and/or scheduled orders on production equipment of manufacturing machinery, and to ensure that quality product is being produced, in an efficient manner.
- Make adjustments as needed in a production environment in order to manage employee absences and/or PTO.
- Maintain and follow production schedules.
- Do a walk through on the production floor with supervisor of the shift leaving to do an inspection and relay any information about the day.
- Conduct continuous walk-through inspections during the shift to ensure quality standards are being met.
- Direct operators in the use of manufacturing and production equipment.
- Assist with equipment setups when needed and address any questions or challenges from operators.
- Inspect and sign off on “first sock” from new set-ups.
- Manage production reporting, data and employee paperwork.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and training with Machine Operators with a focus on efficiency, consistency and quality.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At Least 1 year of supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of production experience
- Ability to lead by example, work with others to problem solve and increase morale
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- Problem-Solving ability using analytical thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Willingness to help others and work as a team
Our company has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans, and 401K Retirement Plans are all offered to full time employees.
- Full-time and part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours unpaid time off after a 30 day probationary period.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment.
- All Full Time Employee receive $15,000 Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment.
The qualifications, primary responsibilities and skill requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will”.
It is FBF Originals policy that equal employment opportunities be available to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, smoking, military service status or any other protected status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, voting, jury service or court attendance.
Apply below to be the Quality Control Supervisor.
Quality Control Supervisor