This position contributes to the overall success of the company by ensuring accurate and timely fulfillment of customers’ orders.
- Reads work or shipping orders to ensure orders are completed by date.
- Prepares orders by pulling materials, boarding, tagging, and bagging items.
- Maintains product quality by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping work areas neat and organized.
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing work area goals.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Effective communication skills required with ability to work cooperatively in a group setting and receive work direction from various staff members.
- Job Knowledge – Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to move boxes up to 50lbs and sort, stack and organize by customer as instructed.
- Cooperation – Works cooperatively in group situations.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Completes work in timely manner; works quickly.
Our company has developed a comprehensive set of employee benefit programs to supplement our employees’ regular wages.
- Full-time and part-time regular employees are eligible for 40 hours unpaid time off immediately upon hire.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 2 weeks of Paid Time Off/Vacation after 6 months of employment.
- Full Time Employee’s receive 6 days of Company Paid Holidays after 6 months of employment.
- All Full Time Employee receive $15,000 Life Insurance coverage after 90 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, and 401K Retirement Plans are offered to full time employees.
Apply Now to be an FBF Originals Shipping Clerk!